I specialize in concerns of Generations X to Millennials; women, men, and couples (born between 1970-1999) in discovering who they are, dealing with a wide range of career, relationship, and life stressors. Finding your path and learning how to walk in it.
All relationships need tune ups while addressing the challenges of life. Let's talk expectations, conflict, communication, trust, & family issues. More couples are enjoying and appreciating their relationships now more than ever.
Providing personalized coaching on an as-needed, preventative and enrichment basis, Dr. Angela helps with marriage issues, relationship concerns, divorce prevention, divorce recovery, premarital counseling, anxiety, depression, and anger management. In person and Skype sessions available.
Established in 2005. Our goal is to provide care with a holistic approach; mind-body-spirit.
As your therapist, my mission is to:
- Help you improve your emotional well being
- Stop self-sabotaging behaviors
- Enhance your ability to engage in interpersonal relationships
- Increase your comfort levels in social, work and family settings
- Empower you with useful tools, which will help you problem solve
Choosing the right counselor is an important decision and a good fit is necessary to make effective progress.
My work has been characterized as compassionate, optimistic and collaborative. I am approachable and always want you to speak freely. My office has a relaxed atmosphere so Starbucks cups are welcome.
Sessions are held in private video call, phone call, or chat session. Counseling with you in mind.
Coaching sessions are virtual programs conducted via Skype (drangelachester) by appointment only. A coaching agreement is needed for these programs. Counseling and Coaching programs are different.
Congratulations! Choosing premarital counseling is a great gift you're giving yourself and future spouse. Explore the deeper meaning of your relationship, expectations about the future, and hopes you both have for a life and love beyond your wildest dreams.
Are you experiencing anxiety, depression, shame, insecurity, or simply feeling "stuck"? Are you wondering when the right relationship or opportunity will come along? Perhaps, you're looking for ways to increase your "awesome."
Inspire. Enlighten. Empower.
- Addressing: Your top 3 area that you need to focus on most. What areas do you feel are keeping you from achieving your best. Family, marriage, relationships, anger, hurts/pains, happiness, etc..
- Providing: An individual coaching experience; not a group session, where we explore your strengths, talents, expectations, hopes, and dreams. Using a holistic approach to your healing we look at mind-body-spirit connectivity. Where do you have blockages and misconceptions keeping you from progressing? Let's tackle it.
- Accountability and Support: Easy application of actions and to-do's to make your transition a smooth process as you develop your new life skills and become your best self.
- Wellness: Help you move past dysfunctional and ill-serving beliefs. Replace that by creating a better sense of God-confidence, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
Copyright Dr. Angela Butts Chester. All rights reserved.